Collaborators and Funding
The math.epi.lab maintains active collaborations with a variety of infectious disease modeling groups across Canada as well as scientists in provincial and national public health organizations and industry.
- David Fisman (University of Toronto)
- Ashleigh Tuite (Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health)
- York University Centre for Disease Modeling
- Jianhong Wu (York University)
- Seyed Moghadas (York University)
- Beate Sander (University of Toronto and Public Health Ontario)
- Ping Yan (Public Health Agency of Canada)
- Tom Wong (Public Health Agency of Canada, University of Toronto & University of Ottawa)
The math.epi.lab currently receives or has received research funding from the Canada Research Chairs program, Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC), Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR), Equine Guelph, Ontario Ministry of Research and Innovation, Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food, and Rural Affairs (OMAFRA), and the Public Health Agency of Canada.