Enise Decaluwe-Tulk, undergraduate research assistant (summer 2016)
Beatrice Hai, undergraduate research assistant (summer 2016)
Ashleigh Tuite, MSc, MPH, PhD
- Currently a postdoctoral fellow at the Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA.
Cyndi Boughen, undergraduate research assistant
- Currently works for the Government of Canada supporting the Port Hope Area Initiative, Port Hope, ON
Beverly Goh, undergraduate research assistant
- Currently a fourth year BSc student, University of Guelph, Guelph, ON
Tanya Hauck, MD, PhD
- Currently a psychiatry resident, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON.
Christina Chan, MPH
- Currently studying nursing at the University of British Columbia (UBC)
- Former Research Associate at the Arthritis Community Research and Evaluation Unit, University Health Network, Toronto, ON.
Eva Wong, MPH
- Currently a doctoral student at the Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto. Eva was formerly employed as an epidemiologist in the Centre for Immunization and Respiratory Infectious Diseases (CIRID), Public Health Agency of Canada, Ottawa, ON.
Karolina Machalek, MPH
- Currently a Public Health Officer (Epidemiologist), Canadian Public Health Service, Public Health Agency of Canada based at the Department of Health and Social Services, Government of Yukon, Whitehorse, YK.